Due to the nature of this product, Gryphon Engineering only provides limited information to the public. For full details, contact our professional sales team via email or phone
Gryphon's MK31 Single Shock Tube Initiator, or Pen Flare Initiator, comes complete with a brass adapter to allow the use of commercial shock tube or Non-el with the device.The Mk31 is designed for tactical breaching and EOD operations.
It was approved for use for both Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) being conducted by RCMP bomb technicians and their special operations teams. The MK31 Pen Flare Initiator has been in service for approximately 20 years and has been adopted for use by many military and law Enforcement units.
NSN: 1375-20-003-3952 Cage Code: L5773
The MK31 features enhanced modifications for tactical breaching and EOD operations, including:
- Brass adapter included to allow for the use of commercial Shock Tube
- A safety pin hole provided forward of the cocking lever slot, as well as a safety pin (hitch pin)
- Dimensions: Length: 6.75", Diameter: 0.5"
- Weight: 100 grams / 3.53 oz
- Legal Disclaimer: Only sold to authorized Government Agencies
This product is limited for sale to authorized Government agencies.
Contact Gryphon Engineering Services' professional sales team for additional information, purchasing, availability, and international shipping.
info@GryphEng.com | T +1 613 747 0236 | F +1 613 747 2293